Golf School 2019 Courses & Itinerary
For booking enquiries please select the required course date to fill in a booking enquiry form.
- AVAILABLE FOR 2019
- Coach and Play 2 Rounds with 1 night D/B/B and 2 hours range tuition. £139pp (minimum x 2) Contact for more details
- Alternative dates can be pre-booked. Please contact with regard to availability (Minimum x 4)
All courses are inclusive of dinner, bed & breakfast, tuition and unlimited golf.
If you wish to book any extra nights for your stay please do enquire, extra nights are priced from £45 per person per night including Dinner & Breakfast
Our prices remain the same as last year. Previous clients should call for a loyalty discount on 01754 764822 or 07854698945
3 DAY SCHOOL - 299.00 WITH PARTNER - 509.00
4 DAY SCHOOL - 389.00 WITH PARTNER - 659.00
Previous clients qualify for a loyalty rate, call for details
3 DAY COURSES
Feel your shortgame confidence grow. Concentrated chipping and pitching session with a designated time for bunker play and difficult lies. Your new found self-belief will knock shots off your game.
- DAY 1
- 11.00 Meet at Woody's Clubhouse, Woodthorpe Golf Club for coffee and pre-school discussion
- 11.30 Warm up followed by video
- 12.45 Lunch in the Clubhouse
- 13.45 The Long Game
- 15.00 Transfer to the North Shore for check-in followed by golf. An opportunity to introduce your new techniques
- 19.30 Dinner
- DAY 2
- 09.45 North Shore - 'The Art of Putting' and shots from the fringe
- 10.30 Coffee and video analysis
- 11.30 On-course tuition and course management
- 14.15 Lunch
- 15.00 Optional golf
- 19.30 Dinner
- DAY 3
- 10.00 North Shore - Game improvement session. How to get close to the pin and lower those scores. Bunker play and coping with difficult lies
- 11.00 Coffee
- 11.30 Coping with difficult lies
- 13.30 Ping Challenge. Your chance to win the fantastic Glide Wedge (optional), an essential short game improvement club!
Look at the difference since attending your golf school John. Hitting 125yds with a 9 iron! ThanksAndy Birks
The stance is a little narrower than normal. Try and emphasize the connection between the arms and body. Retaining the triangle formed by the arms and club at address turn away and release through impact while making a crisp contact on the ball.